The 2020 – 2021 Welfare Grant Application is not available at this time.
Please email our Welfare Chairperson, if you have any questions about the grant application process.
Monthly Luncheons Featuring a Cause or Charity
The Patriot Spouses’ Club holds monthly luncheons where we sponsor a local charity. A representative from the featured organization is invited to the luncheon to give a short presentation on their charity and enjoy a complimentary meal. Patriot Spouses Club luncheon attendees are encouraged to bring either monetary or other donations as needed with them in support of the featured organization. This is the perfect opportunity for local charities and organizations to create awareness and support for their cause.
We look forward to learning more about your important cause!
For the 2017 – 2018 Club Year we proudly contributed to the following programs:
- Armed Services YMCA Welcome Center | Welcome Materials
- Armed Services YMCA Child Development Center | Upgrades
- Friends of Elgin Community Library | Shelves
- Lawton Family YMCA | Water Safety Course
- Lawton Public Schools Gifted and Talented Program | iPads
- Growing Spouses Army Strong | Food & Snacks
- New Directions Women’s Shelter | New Bedding
If you would like to become a member of the Patriot Spouses’ Club join today we’d love to have you!