Our Reservation Policy
The following Policies and Conditions apply to all a Patriot Spouses’ Club Events. As a condition of registration, you will be required to acknowledge and accept the conditions outlined here.
- The Patriot Spouses’ Club uses our website for all luncheon invitations and will be sent out via email. Please add the Patriot Spouses’ Club email to your contact list to make sure you get all and future invitations from us!
- Lap babies 6 months and under are welcome to attend. Children older than six months of age, please make other arrangements for their care for the duration of the event.
- A member can only bring the same guest to a luncheon once per year if that guest is eligible to be a member of the Patriot Spouses’ Club. The guest will need to join the Patriot Spouses’ Club in order to attend another luncheon.
- Patriot Spouses’ Club will not acknowledge or accept any ‘Maybe’ responses. Please only give a ‘yes’ reply to each invitation for events you plan to attend. If you do not plan to attend, simply do not submit this RSVP form. You can change at any time BEFORE the event deadline if needed, but after the deadline, the above policies are enforced.
- Payment Policy:
- You may pay for your luncheon on the day of the event via check, cash, or charge.
- Reservations must be paid in full to attend any of our luncheons, special events or other functions.
- If a member misses a luncheon that they RSVP’d “yes” for and does not make arrangements to pay by the next Patriot Spouses’ Club event, they will no longer receive future invitations until that amount is paid. If the member does not pay, they will not be allowed to join Patriot Spouses’ Club again until they are in good standing with the club.
- Please note that each “yes” RSVP incurs a financial responsibility for the luncheon payment of $15 (or whatever the fee is specific to that luncheon), even if you are unable to attend at the last minute. If you RSVP for a guest and they do not attend, you are responsible for payment. This is due to the financial obligation that we incur when we turn in the headcount to the luncheon site/caterer.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended in meeting rooms or public areas. Unattended items are subject to removal by security. Patriot Spouses’ Club is not responsible for items left unattended.
- Patriot Spouses’ Club is dedicated to equal opportunity and treatment of all its members, attendees, vendors, and community members. At any Patriot Spouses’ Club luncheons or events, attendees are expected to be respectful to other attendees, volunteer, vendors, and community members. Harassment (includes but not limited to; unwelcome slurs, jokes, verbal abuse, and includes sexual harassment) and other misconduct will not be tolerated and could result in removal from the event, future events, and having one’s membership revoked.
- Patriot Spouses’ Club in their sole discretion reserves the right to accept or decline an individuals registration for an event. Further Patriot Spouses’ Club reserve the right to prohibit entry or remove any individual whether registered or not, be the attendees, vendors, whose conduct is not in keeping with the character and purpose of the event. Patriot Spouses’ Club reserves the right to remove or refuse entry to anyone who has registered or gained access under false pretenses, provided false information, or for any reason whatsoever they deem is cause under the circumstances.