Become a Patriot Spouses Club Member!
• Gain Exclusive Access to Luncheons & Events
• Access to Activity Clubs and related functions
• Networking & Career Development Opportunities
• Obtain Volunteer Experience
The Patriot Spouses’ Club is a non-profit service organization that unites Fort Sill spouses to foster friendship and supports social, cultural, educational and community projects that benefit our membership, the United States military and the local community.
Not yet a member, but want to “try us out” before joining? Eligible prospective members can attend one social luncheon as a guest prior to becoming a member.
Annual Membership Valid August 1, 2021 – July 31, 2022.
Membership is open to anyone 18+:
• Spouses & Family Members
• U.S. Military / Dependent ID card holders
• Retired military personnel
• US-sponsored Foreign Liaison Personnel
• Civilian ID card holders
*Individual luncheon and special events sold separately from membership.
*Non-refundable membership fee.