Join us for the February Fort Sill Patriot Spouses’ Club Luncheon. You’ll have the opportunity to shop local vendors, network and mingle with members, participate in a Mardi Gras competition and enjoy a lunch from the Hilton.
Grab your Mardi Gras beads and wear purple, gold and green! We look forward to seeing you at the luncheon.
The Patriot Spouses Club offers three types of scholarships: High School Scholarships, College Student Scholarships, and Spouse Continuing Education Scholarships. A heartfelt thank you goes out to our volunteers, our crafters, those who donate items, and our patrons who support our mission! Because of your support, we are able to touch the lives of many in our local community and military family. The Patriot Spouses’ Club will be awarding scholarships to qualified applicants for the 2021 – 2022 academic school year. The scholarships will be awarded in two categories:
High School and College Students (24 years of age and younger)
Spouse Continuing Education
Eligibility Requirements for Scholarships
• Children or spouses of all US Military ID cardholders, who are assigned, attached, or otherwise affiliated with Fort Sill at the time of application.
• Enrolled or anticipate enrollment in an accredited post-secondary program for the 2021 -2022 academic year. The awarded scholarship must be used by the end of the Summer 2022 session.
• Must possess a valid military ID card.
• At least one parent must be a current member of the Patriot Spouses’ Club in order for the child to be eligible to apply. All spouses must be a current members of the Patriot Spouses’ Club in order to apply.
• High school seniors and spouse applicants must currently reside in the Lawton-Fort Sill area along with their sponsor. The sponsor of college applicants must reside within the Lawton-Fort Sill area. This area includes the greater Lawton-Fort Sill area. Exceptions to what is included in the residency area may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Scholarship Committee.
• Individuals attending service academies or receiving full scholarships elsewhere are not eligible.
• Race, color, sex, national origin or financial need will not influence the selection of the recipients. Scholarship awards are based on scholastic merit as well as community involvement.
• An individual may receive a total of TWO Patriot Spouse Club Scholarships in his/her lifetime.
Application Packet for Scholarships
The COMPLETED application with ALL required documentation must be postmarked by Friday, April 16th, 2021 to be considered for the Patriot Spouses’ Club Scholarship. ALL parts of the application should be included in one envelope as a completed scholarship application package. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mail completed application packet to:
Mail completed application packet to:
Mrs. Kerry Parker
Scholarship Committee Chair
P.O Box 33174, Fort Sill, OK, 73503
All decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final.
Instructions on how to print form DD-1172-2 as required for applications can be found here.
Photography club had a blast at their first two meetings. The first meet-up we focused on Photography 101 and shooting full manual. Our second meet-up we worked on a couples posing workshop. It was such a blast! Want to join the fun? Check out our activity groups.
This last Friday the Patriot Spouses’ Club Craft Club got together and made amazing fall wreaths! They received step-to-step instruction for how to assemble the wreaths and the end results were fantastic. Want to join our next meet up join our activity club!
The Patriot Spouses’ Club loved helping out the ASYMCA on August 13th organizing the food pantry. ThePatriot Spouses’ Club Volunteer Community Club will be helping at the ASYMCA every third Monday of the month.
Front row: Crystal Wamsley, Nicole Bennington, Jessica Moss, Stefanie Halford, Ashley Redmon. Back row: Julie Redmon and Diana Ortiz.