Meet New Friends!
The Fort Sill Patriot Spouses Club has many different clubs to offer everyone and their vast interests. You must be a PSC member to participate in any of the activity clubs.
- Community Volunteers | This group is for Fort Sill Patriot Spouses’ Club members who are interested in volunteering together in the community.
- Photography & Design | We are a group of Patriot Spouses Club spouses coming together to provide a supportive environment to share our creativity, knowledge, and passion for photography & design.
- Outdoor Explore & More | The focus of this activity group is to enjoy the outdoors and do other recreational activities. Unless otherwise noted all events with this activity group are pet and family friendly.
- Wine & Dine | TBD
- Yoga & Fitness | We are a group of spouses from the Patriot Spouses Club with an interest and passion for taking care of ourselves through the practice of yoga and general fitness.
- Craft | Are you crafty? Do you knit, crochet, paper craft, quilt, bead, cross stitch, whittle, scrapbook? Would you like to get together with other crafty people? Join us for a time together to work on our UNFINISHED projects, chat, share tips, tricks, & techniques, and show off our work! Once a month, date and time to be determined by member survey.
- Breakfast | TBD
- Lunch Bunch | This is where we will post information on our monthly lunches. Lunches will start at 11:30. Various locations will be selected. Let’s have a fun time and cannot wait to see you all.
- Game Night | This group is for Fort Sill Patriot Spouses’ Club members who are interested in some Game Night fun!