Meet New Friends!
The Patriot Spouses’ Club has many different clubs to offer everyone and their vast interests. You must be a Patriot Spouses’ Club member to participate in any of the activity clubs. Activity clubs meet at least monthly August – May of the active member year. It’s a great way to connect with others, and possibly learn something new. Check out all our offerings and join the fun!
Interested in an Activity Club and want to learn more? Click each one to go to their Facebook Group page where you can receive updates, event invites!
- Patriot Spouses’ Club Community Volunteers
- Volunteer together in the community
- Patriot Spouses’ Club Fitness & Health
- For those with a passion for taking care of themselves through the practice of yoga and general fitness.
- Patriot Spouses’ Club Crafting
- Come together for a monthly craft, and meet new friends.
- Patriot Spouses’ Club Sip and Play
- Get together to play some games and enjoy a glass of wine with fellow Patriot Spouses Club members.
- Patriot Spouses’ Club of Fort Sill Cooking Club
- An opportunity for cooking enthusiasts to meet and learn different recipes from all over the world. Each meet and class will be different, some might be hands on other cooking classes might require participants to bring their own materials. Join others and enjoy learning marvelous international cuisine and techniques!
- Patriot Spouses’ Club Vendors
- The Fort Sill Patriot Spouses’ Club holds luncheons from August through May. During these luncheons we want vendors to set up their table(s) with their product(s) for our members. Join this group to find out more!