Meet New Friends!
The Patriot Spouses’ Club has many different clubs to offer everyone and their vast interests. You must be a Patriot Spouses’ Club member to participate in any of the activity clubs. Activity clubs meet at least monthly August – May of the active member year. It’s a great way to connect with others, and possibly learn something new. Check out all our offerings and join the fun!
Interested in an Activity Club and want to learn more? Click each one to go to their Facebook Group page where you can receive updates, event invites!
- Community Volunteers
- Volunteer together in the community
- Photography & Design
- Provide a supportive environment to share our creativity, knowledge, and passion for photography & design.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Enjoy the outdoors and do other recreational activities.
- Wine & Dine (21+)
- Enjoy great conversation over a bottle of wine with your new best friends.
- Fitness & Health
- For those with a passion for taking care of themselves through the practice of yoga and general fitness.
- Come together for a monthly craft, and meet new friends.
- Meet at various local restaurants and share a cup of coffee and pancakes together.
- Lunch Bunch
- Explore all the great eats that Laton has to offer by meeting up for lunch at various restaurants.
- Game Night
- Play board games, Bunco and more!
Become a member of Fort Sill Patriot Spouses’ Club and have access to these great networks!