Apply for our Scholarships
The Patriot Spouses Club offers three types of scholarships: High School Scholarships, College Student Scholarships, and Spouse Continuing Education Scholarships. A heartfelt thank you goes out to our volunteers, our crafters, those who donate items, and our patrons who support our mission! Because of your support, we are able to touch the lives of many in our local community and military family. The Patriot Spouses’ Club will be awarding scholarships to qualified applicants for the 2019 – 2020 academic school year. The scholarships will be awarded in three categories:
- High School Seniors
- College Students (no older than 24 years)
Eligibility Requirements for Scholarships
- Children or spouses of all US Military ID card holders, who are assigned, attached, or otherwise affiliated with Fort Sill at time of application.
- Enrolled or anticipate enrollment in an accredited post-secondary program for the 2019-2020 academic year. Scholarship must be used by the end of the Summer 2020 session.
- Must possess a valid military ID card.
- At least one parent must be a current member of the Patriot Spouses’ Club in order for the child to be eligible to apply. All spouses must be a current member of the Patriot Spouses’ Club in order to apply. – Apply HERE.
- High school seniors and spouse applicants must currently reside in the Lawton-Fort Sill area along with their sponsor. The sponsor of college applicants must reside within the Lawton-Fort Sill area. This area includes the greater Lawton-Fort Sill area. Exceptions to what is included in the residency area may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Scholarship Committee.
- Individuals attending service academies or receiving full scholarships elsewhere are not eligible.
- Race, color, sex, national origin or financial need will not influence the selection of the recipients. Scholarship awards are based on scholastic merit as well as community involvement.
- An individual may receive a total of two Patriot Spouse Club Scholarships in his/her lifetime.
Application Packet for Scholarships
The COMPLETED application with ALL required documentation must be postmarked by Friday, March 1st, 2019 to be considered for the Patriot Spouses’ Club Scholarship. ALL parts of the application should be included in one envelope as a complete scholarship application package.
Mail completed application packet to:
Scholarship Committee Chair
P.O Box 33174, Fort Sill, OK, 73503
All decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final.
If you have any other questions, please email the Scholarship Chair at email@example.com.